[ccp4bb]: MAMA to DM

Help, I'm in file conversion hell.

I've made a nice mask in MAMA and want to bring it into DM.
I wrote the mask from MAMA, converted it to CCP4 format
with MAPMAN and then try to use it with DM as my NCSIN1 mask file.
DM give me the following error message

  (Q)QOPEN allocated #  3
 User:   jeh                  Logical Name: NCSIN1

 dm:   ncsmsksize - Mask file is not logical*1
 Times: User:       0.1s System:    0.0s Elapsed:    0:00

The weird thing is that a MAMA mask that goes through this
route to DM but is read in for solvent flattening works, no problemo.

**
   Gloria Borgstahl                            Office  (419) 530-1501
   University of Toledo
   Department of Chemistry                     Lab  (419) 530-1581
   Wolfe Hall Room 3214
   2801 West Bancroft Street                   FAX  (419) 530-4033
   Toledo, OH 43606-3390

   Assistant Professor
   Hobbies:  Biochemistry, Protein Crystallography, DNA metabolism,
   Breast Cancer, Physical  Characterization of Protein Crystals
   and X-ray diffraction physics.