[ccp4bb]: Thanks! crystal disappear

Hello,

   Thank you very much for all the responses. Earlier
I posted a question regarding the disappeared crystal..
>From the replies, two things are clear.

   1) The crystal could be a salt crystal. Since it
      has high concentration (3.2M) of Ammonium
      sulfate. Couple of people had the same experience.

   2) The other possibility could be the light from the
      microscope which produces heat, may damaged the
      crystal. I am not sure about this, because I did't
      put my crystal in the light for a long time.

Once again thank you very much for all the people.

karthik
subramanian karthikeyan,      skarthik@caregroup.harvard.edu
Floor 3
Harvard Institutes of Medicine  http://www.bidmc.harvard.edu
4 Blackfan Circle
Boston,                                Tel:- +1-617-667 0068
MA, 02115 USA.                         Fax:- +1-617-975 5243