[ccp4bb]: CCP4 and Linux

Hello all:

I am trying to install CCP4 4.0 on my Linux (Red Hat 6.2)system.  CCP4
seems to have installed fine, but the Tcl/tk/BLT package will not
install properly.  I download the tcl_tk_blt.tar file from SDSC  and
tried using the build_tcltk.sh script.  I had to edit the tclPosixStr.c
script to get tcl/tk installed.  Those two seemed to work fine.
However, I get an error ( tkAppInit.c  [error]) when the make runs for
blt.  It seems there is a problem with the libraries and wish.

Can anyone help?