[ccp4bb]: Patterson for P3121

Dear CCP4 users,

   I am working on MAD data set at 2.0A resolution. When I run Patterson function using
fft, I do get peaks for heavy atom. Since my space group is P3121, I have confusion how
to interpret the map. So how to get the coordinates for these atoms to use in MLPHARE?
Is there any software is available to interpret (except RSPS) these patterson and give
coordinates of heavy atom, so that I can use it for difference fourier or in MLPHARE.
Can anyone give some suggestion how to work on these space group.

Thanks

karthik