[ccp4bb]: 24 (and 32) bpp colour with Linux, MOSFLM and xdl_view...

Jon Christopher of Structural GenomiX has kindly sent me details of a fix
for the xdl_view libraries which allow users running Linux boxes (both
Intel and PowerPC) to run MOSFLM with 24 bpp colour. I have only tested it
with 24 bpp colour, not with 32 bpp, but can see no obvious reason why it
shouldn't work with both colour depths.

I've put the fix on my web pages at

http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry/mosflm/PROBLEMS.html#Linux_graph

I haven't included it in the pre-built binaries (but it will be in the
next release, due out soon...) so this is only of use to
those of you who make your own.

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH