Fw: [ccp4bb]: a crystal moubting problem

Ok, I did such a search, and the stuff is sold by SIGMA-Aldrich:

 317993 FOMBLINŽ Y HVAC 140/13, perfluoropolyether vacuum-pump oil, average
M.W. 6500
    69991-67-9

 317969 FOMBLINŽ Y HVAC 18/8, perfluoropolyether vacuum-pump oil, average
M.W. 2800
    69991-67-9

 317977 FOMBLINŽ Y HVAC 25/9, perfluoropolyether vacuum-pump oil, average
M.W. 3300
    69991-67-9

 317985 FOMBLINŽ Y HVAC 40/11, perfluoropolyether vacuum-pump oil, average
M.W. 3900
    69991-67-9

 317926 FOMBLINŽ Y LVAC 06/6, perfluoropolyether vacuum-pump oil, average
M.W. 1800
    69991-67-9

 317934 FOMBLINŽ Y LVAC 14/6, perfluoropolyether vacuum-pump oil, average
M.W. 2500
    69991-67-9

 317942 FOMBLINŽ Y LVAC 16/6, perfluoropolyether vacuum-pump oil, average
M.W. 2700
    69991-67-9

 317950 FOMBLINŽ Y LVAC 25/6, perfluoropolyether vacuum-pump oil, average
M.W. 3300
    69991-67-9

Flip