Re: [ccp4bb]: truncate

David:

    Maybe problem is in your data integration. If you have Denzo/Scalepack,
try to use keyword "reject fraction". To choose the better fraction to use,
you need to see the images while running integration.
    Probably other packages have similar option(s).
    Hope it helps you.

Ricardo

"David E. Timm" wrote:

> ***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>
> Hello,
>
> We have data affected by ice, such that the 4.2-3.3 Ang shell is only 57.8%
> complete and the 2.3-2.2 Ang shell is only 36% complete.  Most of the other
> shells are about 98% and the overall is 87.5 % to 1.95 Ang.  Truncate
> crashes following Wilson scaling with the error "Check empty shell of data
> with hklview" and a core dump.  Any suggestions (besides a better cryo)?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Dave Timm
> Indiana Univ. School of Medicine
> Dept of Biochemistry
> Medical Sciences Building
> 635 Barnhill Drive
> Indianapolis, IN 46202

Ricardo Aparicio
PhD Student at the Brazilian Synchrotron LNLS - http://www.lnls.br
Protein Crystallography Group
Phone +55(19)2874520 / Fax +55(19)2874632