[ccp4bb]: zinc-finger protein crystallization

Dear all,
   I am doing a zinc-finger protein crystallization.
When I purify it, this protein often aggregate and
precipitate even in enough beta-mercaptoethanol (5mM),
because of the free cysteines in protein. I use vapor
diffusion method to do crystallization screen. But
nearly in all drops the protein will precipitate in
one or two days. Does anyone has good idea to make it
become stable? Thank you very much.

  Sincerely,
xinqi