[ccp4bb]: Hbond jiffy EMIN value

Hi ccp4ers,

I would like to use the jiffy hbond (see $CDOC/hbond.doc) but I don't know
where to start with a value for EMIN. I don't know how sensitive the
program is, and there isn't even a ballpark figure in the .doc file. Has
anyone used it who could suggest a value for EMIN? My solvent was methanol
if that makes any difference.

Alternatively, are there any other programs you can recommend which detect
(and/or quantify) hydrogen bonding using pdb files as input?

Thanks in advance,

Toby

Toby Galbraith
Birkbeck College, London