Re: [ccp4bb]: refine using merged MAD data of all 3 wavelength?

What I did with a four wavelength set was to refine against the SHARP
output data (pre-DM) but including the experimental phase estimates (Use
'mlhl' target in CNS for example).

The SHARP output is a wavelength independent data set with no anomalous
differences (so no worries what f'/f" to use). You can say it is not a
real dataset but was just 'cooked up' by SHARP - but in fact it is a quick
way to use a nicely-weighted version of all the data you collected in your
MAD experiment - so it is 'experimental'.

This is only possible if you are using SHARP however - I don't think
MLPHARE can give you these estimates.

I notice that a number of published structures have been refined against
this SHARP output data.
         cheers
               Martyn