Re: [ccp4bb]: refine using merged MAD data of all 3 wavelength?

I'd say this is a very good idea:  if your crystal did not decay, and if
you don't have a higher-resolution (native) dataset you'd prefer to use,
merging all datasets for super-high redundancy can only improve matters.
Not sure about the averaging f'/f" - do any programs actually use this?

Cheers
Phraenquex