Re: [ccp4bb]: R-Free flag

Jan Abendroth wrote:

> ***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>
> Dear all,
> I have started a refinement with cns and now want to change to refmac.
> During the cns-refinement I used the default-flag (1) for the R-free
> hkls. Refmac uses per default the flag 0. In order to keep the flagged
> set consitently: how can I convince refmac to take the 1 as flag?
> The keyword "nfree_exclude 1" (as I understood the manual) however
> doesn't work.
> Thanks for hints and answers
> Jan

In refmac you can use

FREE <number>

saying that that particular number is flag for

freeR. But you may have problem in other programs. Better way would

be to change free flag to default ccp4 (i.e. 0) using CCP4i.

Regards

Garib

Garib N. Murshudov, Chemistry Department, University of York, U.K.
Tel: Home +44 (1904) 42 62 87, work:  +44 (1904) 43 25 65