Re: [ccp4bb]: R-Free flag

You can use SFTOOLS (in CCP4) to convert between cns-mtz (and other) formats. It will automatically update your R-free flags.

Arjan

Jan Abendroth wrote:

***  For details on how to be removed from this list visit the  ***
***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***

Dear all,
I have started a refinement with cns and now want to change to refmac.
During the cns-refinement I used the default-flag (1) for the R-free
hkls. Refmac uses per default the flag 0. In order to keep the flagged
set consitently: how can I convince refmac to take the 1 as flag?
The keyword "nfree_exclude 1" (as I understood the manual) however
doesn't work.
Thanks for hints and answers
Jan

--