Re: [ccp4bb]: dtrek2mtz

You should always use the documentation that comes with the
distribution! Documentation from elsewhere may not be
consistent.

In this case, dtrek2mtz is a new program that will be included
in the imminent version 4.1  If it's urgent, we can supply
it separately, but it won't be in the 4.0 files.

Regarding your mlphare question - it looks like a system
library is missing. Something to do with what was installed
with your IRIX. Am at home, so can't look up more.

Regards,

Martyn

> ***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>
> Hi
>
> The CCP4 program documentation online mentions a program called
> dtrek2mtz for changing the data format, but when I downloaded the
> version for Irix_32, this program didn't come with the suite.
>
> How can I get it?
>
> Thanks
> Prabha

*                  Dr. Martyn Winn                                       *
*      Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD, ENGLAND     *
*      Tel: +44 1925 603455    E-mail: m.d.winn@ccp4.ac.uk (personal)    *
*      Fax: +44 1925 603124    E-mail: ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  (CCP4 problems)  *
*          URL: http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/martyn/martyn.html          *