Re: [ccp4bb]: How to generate postcript files...

> exact size of the output for printing or including in any documents. There
> used to
> be a postscript grid, I think with the O distribution which comes very
> handy when
> setting the area commands. If you want I can look for it.

it's ... ftp://xray.bmc.uu.se/pub/gerard/omac/edit.ps

print or copy onto an overhead, overlay on your plot and
read off postscript coordinates

--dvd

                        Gerard J.  Kleywegt
Dept. of Cell & Molecular Biology  Bolshevik University of Uppsala
                Biomedical Centre  Box 596
                SE-751 24 Uppsala  SWEDEN

    http://xray.bmc.uu.se/gerard/  mailto:gerard@xray.bmc.uu.se
   The opinions in this message are fictional.  Any similarity
   to actual opinions, living or dead, is purely coincidental.