Re: [ccp4bb]: How to generate postcript files...

Dear Ronaldo,
Bobscript default is a PS file, so without any flags you should be getting
postscript
output. Also, you can put labels etc. within bobscript itself no need to
take it
elsewhere for that purpose and the area command on top of the file can set
the
exact size of the output for printing or including in any documents. There
used to
be a postscript grid, I think with the O distribution which comes very
handy when
setting the area commands. If you want I can look for it.

Balaji

begin:vcard
n:Bhyravbhatla;Balaji
tel;cell:508-579-2460
tel;fax:508-856-6231
tel;work:508-856-2767
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sb.fsu.edu/~balaji
org:Florida State University;IMB
version:2.1
email;internet:balaji.bhyravbhatla@umassmed.edu
title:Research Associate
adr;quoted-printable:;;IMB=0D=0AFSU;Tallahassee;FL;32306;USA
fn:Dr. Balaji Bhyravbhatla
end:vcard