[ccp4bb]: 4.1 difficulties?

I feel I should point out to ccp4bb users that it is possible to email
CCP4 support staff directly at ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk, the usual address for
sending problems with installations, compilations and local setups.

We greatly appreciate the enthusiastic feedback (fixes even better!) and
genuine problems with the release are being reported on the CCP4 problems
pages.

We do apologise that due to time differences an immediate response is not
always possible (oh and we dont work weekends!) - but we do our best.

NB: When posting a problem it is essential to state your operating system
and version along with a $CCP4/config.status and a make log (not just the
error).

If you do decide to email ccp4bb with a problem please ensure the outcome
is sent either to the bulletin board or to ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk so if needed
changes to the suite are made and fixes are correclty publicised on the
problems page.

thanks,
Alun
Alun Ashton,      awa@ccp4.ac.uk    Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,             ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk   Fax: +44 1925 603124
                  http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, UK, WA4 4AD