[ccp4bb]: RS au.s again

Dear All :

recently someone (I think Clemens) sent me kindly an immensely useful
list regarding grid settings in several ccp4 programs.

It appears though that at least for #20 SFALL does well using the FFT
grid and does not need P1 expansion - am I interpreting this list wrong?

Is there yet a final, authoritative compilation of settings somewhere?
Would be lovely, although I am soon done trying all 65 sgs.. ;-)

#  Spacegroup      FFT                           SFALL
ARP
#               X      Y       Z           X      Y       Z           X
Y      Z
#    C2221    0. 0.5 0. 0.25 0. 1.       0. 1.   0. 1.   0. 1.      0 0.5 0
0.5 0 0.5
Cheers, br
Bernhard Rupp
Macromolecular Crystallography and Structural Genomics
LLNL-BBRP L448                               Phone (925) 423-3273
University of California                     Phax  (925) 424-3130
Livermore, CA 94551                          email    br@llnl.gov
URL                                 http://www-structure.llnl.gov
TB Structural Genomics Consortium  http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/TB
EU Mirror  http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP14/ccp/web-mirrors/llnlrupp