[ccp4bb]: MOSFLM, XDS, DENZO - conversion of crystal missetting angles ?

Dear all,
I have a ~6A dataset which I can index in xds but so far not in mosflm or
denzo.

Is there a simple way to convert the crystal missetting angles as given in
xds to the conventions used in Mosflm or Denzo ? I would like to try
integrating the data in mosflm and in denzo as well.

The images are weak, one of the axes is almost perfectly aligned with the
spindle axis and, as written, the resolution poor. XDS probably succeeds
because it can use more frames than mosflm (6.1) or denzo.

Martin