Re: [ccp4bb]: o2mol

from the OMAC directory; see:

  http://xray.bmc.uu.se/usf/omac_index.html

--dvd

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Mary Li wrote:

> ***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone know where I can get O2MOL, a program
> used to obtain the orientation matrix needed for
> moscript?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mary

> http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

                        Gerard J.  Kleywegt
Dept. of Cell & Molecular Biology  Bolshevik University of Uppsala
                Biomedical Centre  Box 596
                SE-751 24 Uppsala  SWEDEN

    http://xray.bmc.uu.se/gerard/  mailto:gerard@xray.bmc.uu.se
   The opinions in this message are fictional.  Any similarity
   to actual opinions, living or dead, is purely coincidental.