[ccp4bb]: MOSFLM, XDS, DENZO - summary

Title: MOSFLM, XDS, DENZO - summary
Summary of MOSFLM, XDS, DENZO question:

Good knowledge of the beam center was pointed out as important for a successful indexing. The (x,y) convensions are program specific.

I used Manfred Baumstarks version of Richard Kahns program xds2mosflm to get a mosflm orientation matrix. The ccp4 ROTGEN program could easily do the conversion between mosflm and denzo. The data could be integrated in xds, mosflm and xds though denzo (vers. linux_1.96.5) had problems fitting parameters probably because it only uses one image at a time. I briefly tried d*trek (7.0) for indexing but giving it a fair chance to succeed remains.

/Martin