Re: [ccp4bb]: dodgy indexing

	Sorry,

	It should be "smallest reciprocal cell constant"

 delta phi = ( longest reciprocal cell / d*min)(180/pi) - mosaicity
               ^^^^^^^
	      smallest

(_)     LAB ADDRESS::                :     HOSTEL ADDRESS::              (_)
| |                                  :                                   | |
| |     Gosu Ramachandraiah          :     Gosu Ramachandraiah           | |
| |     Prof.M.Vijayan's Lab         :     Research Scholar              | |
| |     Molecular Biophysics Unit    :     M Block, Room # 31            | |
| |     Indian Institute of Science  :     Indian Institute of Science   | |
| |     Bangalore 560012, INDIA      :     Bangalore-560012, INDIA       | |
| |     Ph   :91-80-3092389          :     Ph   :91-80-3092453           | |
| |     Fax  :91-80-3600535          :                                   | |
| |     email:gosu@mbu.iisc.ernet.in :                                   | |