[ccp4bb]: non-planar rings in REFMAC 5.0

hello
        we are having problems with planarity of rings in structures
refined with REFMAC 5.0. The same protein refined with REFMAC 4.0/PROTIN
gave final rings not distorted from planarity but now with REFMAC 5.0
these are significantly non-planar. Is this something we are doing wrong
or have other people noticed this effect? REFMAC 5.0 is run with default
values (as was REFMAC 4.0)

Any advice or suggestions welcome. Replies to joe@cryst.bioc.cam.ac.uk
please. Thanks.
         cheers