[ccp4bb]: MOSFLM and SBC-CAT

Hello All,

Has anybody processed data collected at the APS SBC-CAT beamline using
MOSFLM.  If yes, can you please e-mail me the detector setups please.
I can display the images using the ADSC keyword, but cannot seem to
process it. Also, what I have are uncorrected images.

Thanks.

Rams.

--
S.Ramaswamy                          Phone: 319 335 7917
Department of Biochemistry,          Fax  : 319 335 9570