[ccp4bb]: Anomalous data?

Hello,

 We recently collected MAD data sets at CHESS(F2) on a
protein crystal soaked in an Os solution.  The EXAFS scan before the
data collection showed the presence of Os atoms in
the crystal.  Now when we use scalepack to find how good
the anomalous differences are, the output says the differences
are zero!  What does this mean?  Could random binding of Os
give such a result?  Thanks for any ideas/tips.

Hemant

--
Dr. H. P. Yennawar,
6, ALTHOUSE LABORATORY,          Phone: 814 865 8383