Re: [ccp4bb]: SUMMARY:structure family

related sites and servers:

- CATH classification database @ http://www.biochem.ucl.ac.uk/bsm/cath/
- CE server @ http://cl.sdsc.edu/ce.html
- FSSP, Fold classification based on Structure-Structure alignment of Proteins
  @ http://www2.ebi.ac.uk/dali/fssp/fssp.html
- TOPS, protein topology database and server @ http://www3.ebi.ac.uk/tops/
- Guoguang Lu's programs and servers @ http://bioinfo1.mbfys.lu.se/
- DEJAVU server @ http://portray.bmc.uu.se/cgi-bin/dennis/dejavu.pl
- TOPS, protein topology database and server @ http://www3.ebi.ac.uk/tops/

(see: http://xray.bmc.uu.se/embo/structdb/links.html)

--dvd

> Thanks to all who gave me suggestions on the question:
>     I have resolved a new structure recently. How can I know whether it belongs to a new family or a family which have existed in SCOP?
>
> The suggestions are visiting the following sites:
>    http://www.ebi.ac.uk/dali/
>    http://www2.embl-ebi.ac.uk/dali/
>    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Structure/VAST/vast.shtml
> Thanks agian.
>             Li Minghui
>             lmh@moon.ibp.ac.cn

                        Gerard J.  Kleywegt
Dept. of Cell & Molecular Biology  Bolshevik University of Uppsala
                Biomedical Centre  Box 596
                SE-751 24 Uppsala  SWEDEN

    http://xray.bmc.uu.se/gerard/  mailto:gerard@xray.bmc.uu.se
   The opinions in this message are fictional.  Any similarity
   to actual opinions, living or dead, is purely coincidental.