[ccp4bb]: SunBlade 100

Hello,

it was pointed out to me that the SUN Blade 100 workstation
with Expert3D-Lite graphics board could be a sensibly priced
alternative to Linux machines (leave alone SGI).

Is anybody using it and has experience with it (good ones
or bad ones, esp. compatibility/porting) ? I would appreciate
hearing of them.

Thanx
       Manfred
 Dr. Manfred Buehner             Phone:  +49-931-888-4100
 Physiologische Chemie           FAX:    +49-931-888-4150
 Theodor-Boveri-Institut fuer Biowissenschaften
 Biozentrum der Universitaet Wuerzburg
 Am Hubland,  D-97074 WUERZBURG,  Germany
 Email:  buehner@biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de