[ccp4bb]: MR Problem

Dear Users,

              I have crystallized a 80kDa protein and collected data upto
6.0 A resolution.It contains three molecules in  asymmetric unit. In AMoRe
, am getting only one molecule. I use one molecule for refinement and tried
to get rest two but there is no other solution peak in AMoRe and auto AmoRe.
Is there any method to know or solve the structure which can give all three
molecules
Thanx in advance.

Pravin
SRF