[ccp4bb]: ECM20 - Difficult structure session

 Margaret and Archer and I are organising a session in Cracow on
"Difficult Structures and how to Solve them".

I know we all aspire to automation, but this session is meant to address
the tough nuts, and provide an opportunity to re-examine the
complications.

 If you are planning to attend the ECM and have such a test case we
would be interested in hearing from you.

 We would like to cover a fair range of problems:

eg Refinement from a low homolgy molecular replacement model

   Intractable exptl phasing - poor data.
                               weak signal

   Non - isomorphism.

 Averaging maybe.