[ccp4bb]: Truncate problems?

Dear ccp4 communication :

I am trying to truncate a mtz file produced from scalepack2mtz using
CCP4-4.1.1 package. It seams that the truncate run normally but I got a
abmornal file which is too small and lose all reflections in it. The
truncate also produce a folder called "DepositFiles" containing a file
called "unknown######.truncate." But what I don't know is that I used
the same sca file and same script in my old computer with CCP4-4.1.1
package, I can make a normal truncated file and without the
"DepositFiles." I use RedHat 7.1 on a Intel pc and the CCP4 program suit
was compiled normally. Could someone give me some hints : is this a
system problem ? or a file producing problem?

Cheng-Yu Chen
Dept. of Life Science
National Tsing-Hua University, Taiwan
Tel : 886-3-5715131 ext 3207