Re: [ccp4bb]: water picking

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Anastassis Perrakis wrote:

> arp_warp 5.1 of course ;-)
> P.S. is that un-biased opinion ? hmmmm...
> P.S.2 The arp_warp included in ccp4 4.1a will do the
> solvent building job as well.

i wish the arp_warp in CCP4 would be upgraded to work with
anisotropic thermal factors with REFMAC5.  that would increase its
usefulness for adding solvent to high resolution structures.

cheers,

"We are each of us responsible for the evil we may have prevented."
                                                - James Martineau
                        David J. Schuller
                        modern man in a post-modern world
                        MacCHESS, Cornell University