Re: [ccp4bb]: statistics

Elena,

You can find useful statistics in reviews and articles published in many
periodicals.
Also, some information is given in the header of most recent .pdb files.
In addition, I would check the ccp4bb (http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/ccp4bb.html) in
order to retrieve old messages related to
this issue, maybe someone else has up to date statistics.

Hope it helps you to start.

Ricardo

Elena Micossi wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> This is not a ccp4 related question but maybe someone of you can help me.
> I'm a PhD student and I'm trying to find out a statistics on the usage of
> various structure determination methods (MIR, SIR, MAD, SIRAS, etc...).
> Any suggestion on where to find this info?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Elena

Ricardo Aparicio
PhD Student at LNLS - Lab. Nac. de Luz Sincrotron - Brazil
Protein Crystallography Group
http://www.lnls.br