[ccp4bb]: Position of a Computer manager available

Biochemiezentrum Heidelberg BZH
INF 328, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany

Position of a Computer manager

We look for a computer manager for our new Department of Structural
Biology. We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated person who
will be responsible for the management and operation of our medium-sized
computer network for macromolecular crystallography. The person will be
involved in the initial configuration of the facilities which will be a
mixed environment including UNIX-based systems (SGI IRIX and LINUX
server/ workstations) and Windows and Macintosh PC's. The successful
candidate will have experience in either IRIX or LINUX. A continuing
interest in macromolecular crystallography or bioinformatics research
will be an advantage.

We offer flexibility, a young and international environment and the
benefits of the German social security system. The position is permanent
(salary according to BAT depending on qualification).

For informal enquiries please contact Biochemie-Zentrum Heidelberg,
Prof. Sinning, BZH 5. OG, INF 328, 69120 Heidelberg (Tel.: 06221 /
54-4780).
e-mail: Marion.Salinas@urz.uni-heidelberg.de
begin:vcard
n:Tews;Ivo
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Biochemiezentrum Heidelberg BZH;Structures
version:2.1
email;internet:ivo.tews@embl-heidelberg.de
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Ivo Tews