charge distribution.?

Dear all,

	Is there any graphics software/program to calculate and display
the 'charge distribution' of a protein in different colours?

	Say, a protein has 30% residues basic and 45 % residues acidic, and
I want to see the distribution (in 3D space) while displaying the entire
molecule.

	Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Ravi.
| S.Ravichandran                              e-mail:-                |
| Crystallography &                           ravi@cmb2.saha.ernet.in |
| Molecular Biology Division,                 ravichu@hotmail.com     |
| Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics                                   |
| I/AF, Bidhan Nagar, Calcutta 700 064.       FAX:-                   |
| Calcutta - 700 064. INDIA.                  (91)(033)-337-4637      |
|		URL:	http://cmb2.saha.ernet.in/ravi.html           |
"Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster" - The Law of Motivation