PROTIN/REFMAC

I would like to try out REFMAC. First I generated the PROTIN dictionary for
the ligand with makedict. Have I understand right, I have to add the output
from makedict to the protin.dic file? If so, how (sorry, I'm sure this all
is trivial for you)? Also, how should I refere to this ligand in the
protin.inp file, with CHNNAM and CHNTYP?

I would be thankful for answer in in the style 'PROTIN & REFMAC for dummies'

Riikka
Riikka Reitzer				tel.	(0)316-380 5483
Institut fuer physikalische Chemie	fax 	(0)316-380 9850
Heinrichstrasse 28			email	havukai@email.
A-8010 Graz					kfunigraz.ac.at