[ccp4bb]: Re-indexing

Hi
We recently re-collected a higher resolution data set on a crystal
The new cell is 111 88 110 beta = 98 vs
110 88 145 beta 131.5 for the old cell

Both cells are P21

The cells have appoximately the same volume. I have seen this type of
choice of cell during indexing before and suspect both cells are the same.

However, straight scaling of the data to each other goes haywire, so does
transposing hkl to lkh.

Anyone know how to do this. I don't fancy going back to tape and trying
to force processing in the 'old' cell.
best
Jim

James H. Naismith                | Research mailto:naismith@st-and.ac.uk
Centre for Biomolecular Sciences | Teaching mailto:jhn@st-and.ac.uk
BMS Laboratories                 | Office: 1334-463792 (24 hr)
The North Haugh                  | Lab   : 1334-463776
The University                   | Fax   : 1334-467229
St. Andrews                      | In UK     add  0 to start of number
Fife Scotland                    | Overseas  add 44 to start of number
U.K., KY16 9ST                   | www     http://speedy.st-and.ac.uk/