[ccp4bb]: high solvent content?

Dear all,
    I have some crystals of a protein complex (24kD + 14kD).  The sizes
of the
crystal are fine, but they diffract to 8-10A at their best (RT and
cryo).  I notice that the crystals
seem to have very high solvent content, since the crystals seem to be
very soft
and can even be damaged by loops.  I wonder if somebody can give me some

suggestions/comments that if the poor diffraction can be caused by the
high
solvent content or the intrinsic flexbility is likely to be the real
cause?  If the high
solvent content does contribute to the poor diffraction, did anybody
have
experience/tricks to overcome this problem?
    Thank you very much for your help.                Rui.