[ccp4bb]: Amore FITing with different scale factors for each molecule

Dear CCP4'ers,
Is it possible to have amore refine separate scale factors for
each molecule when FITing with multiple molecules? I'd like to
have a way to quickly refine ocupancy of a domain which has
multiple positions (relative to the immobile rest of the protein)
but since the positions may be slightly different from crystal
to crystal I'd like to include rigid-body refinement for each
domain, and I thought Amore FITing might be an elegant way to do it
(with molecule 1 being the fixed parts and molecule 2 the mobile part
in several different positions, each of which would have occupancy
(scale factor) less than 1). Or is there another program which does
this?

Thanks,
Ed
--