[ccp4bb]: compiling on SGI -- how can I use -n32?

Hi all!

I must be missing something... it seems that the configure script for
CCP4 v4.0 only gives the compiler flag choices of -64 (by specifying
irix64) or -32 (by specifying -irix).  How can I get it to compile with
-n32?

Your help is much appreciated.
                               Susan

        Susan Heffron