[ccp4bb]: Cannot Compile XCCPJIFFY on Linux Redhat 6.2!!

Dear CCP4 users :

  I have got the CCP4 4.0 suit and complie it successfully on Redhat6.2.
But when I want to make XCCPJIFFY files of x-window application, I got
the following compiling error :

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lf2c
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [xplot84driver] Error 1

 I have edited the Imakefile and change the operating system to LINUX
and I also change the line :

CC=egcs to CC=gcc

 I still got the error message above!! What's error means and how can
I fix it?
 I am not familiar with programming so I don't know how to fix the
compiling problems!!
 Anyway Thanks for any help^^ :)

Cheng-Yu Chen
Dept. of Life Science class00