[ccp4bb]: 3-Me-Lys

Dear All :

I have an isolated protein (from the dark ages when
we still slaughtered animals) and darn, its map has (MS proven)
3 ears sticking out of a LYS. Superficial examination
of the Manual shows no entry for N-3-Methly Lysin
in Protin. Did someone already go through
the agony of setting up an entry and is willing
to lend it to me?

Thx, BR

R-freedom 's just another word for nothing left to loose
Dr. Bernhard Rupp
Macromolecular Crystallography               Phone (925) 423-3273
LLNL-BBRP L448                               Phax  (925) 424-3130
POB 808                                      Emerg (800) 313-2310
Livermore, CA 94551                          email    br@llnl.gov
URL                                 http://www-structure.llnl.gov
EU Mirror  http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP14/ccp/web-mirrors/llnlrupp
Private email/URL                       http://www.vienna-air.com