[ccp4bb]: unstable crystals

Thanks your all for replying my message about unstable
crystals.  We though to flash freeze the crystals.
The problem is then it is hard to test the
cryoprotectant.  We do not know later we warm up the
crystals are going to hurt the crystals or not.  The
other thing is probably we will keep the crystals too
long time in liquid N2 since we usually are not sure
our next beamtime.

Is there other suggestions besides flash-frozen the
crystals?

Thank you very much!

Mary