Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 08:10:29 +0100
From: Sean Nair <snair@eastman.ucl.ac.uk>
To: martyn@cryst.bioc.cam.ac.uk
Subject: SeMet labelling protocol

Dear Martyn Simmons,

I was interested in trying out the protocol that you put on the ccp4
bulletin board but I wanted to check two thing out with you first. 1)
you  added 1ml of FeIIS04 what was the concentration?
2) Is the concentration of glucose used 10ml of a 4% (w/v) and not 40%
(w/v). I only ask because it is much lower than I am used to using in M9.

Thanks for your help

Sean