[ccp4bb]: New version of CCP4i

Dear CCP4BB,

A new test version of CCP4i  (ccp4i1.2.1) is available from the York FTP
site:

 ftp ftp.ysbl.york.ac.uk
  cd pub/ccp4i
  get ccp4i_121.tar.gz

There are release notes at:

http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~lizp/release_notes_121.html

The main reason you might want to try the new version is to use the
Refmac5 interface and the Sketcher interface to Libcheck.  I would like
to say this version is totally compatible  with ccp4 4.0 and 4.0.1 but I
do have a bug report which suggests this is not totally true!

I will appreciate all feedback - and Garib will appreciate if ccp4i bugs
are sent directly to me and not to him.

I plan to put out a new version in a few days after addressing any
serious bugs.

Liz