Re: [ccp4bb]: warp/refmac5 bug?

CYN Shammas wrote:

> ***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>
> Dear all,
>         I'm getting an error message when auto-building hydrogens into
> my structure with refmac5 and then cycling through to warp to find new
> waters. The message,
>
> Illegal atom name: 1HG1 ILE A
>
> arrives while reading in the pdb generated by refmac5 to warp. Any
> ideas?

To avoind pthis problem I would remove MAKE HOUT Y from the script.

It will mean that the program will use hydrogens but they will not be

written to the output coordinate file.

Regards

Garib

Garib N. Murshudov, Chemistry Department, University of York, U.K.
Tel: Home +44 (1904) 42 62 87, work:  +44 (1904) 43 25 65