[ccp4bb]: CCP4i on linux,

Hi all,
When I run a program in CCP4i on my Linux box it runs ok but in the window
listing all runs it only says STARTING, never RUNNING and especially not
FINNISHED or FAILED. Very annoying. I have to check the log file and out
file to know when it is done!

Is it only on my system or is it a global problem, can anything be done?
Do I have to mention that everything  works in the SGI, (but it is on
average 5x slower!)

-- Björn Kauppi