Re: [ccp4bb]: Changing hands of hkl

BS"D

> I am wondering if there is a program in CCP4 to average the anomalous
> intensities in a hkl file. The .x files (after denzo processing) were
> alreday deleted, so we cannot go back to run scalepack again with
> anomalous off. The final purpose is to change the hands of the .hkl
> file, but seems the program cannot handle anomalous.

    SCALEPACK2MTZ does this for you.  If you give the keyword ANOMALOUS
YES (which I think is the default), then it expects
h,k,l,I+,sigI+,I-,sigI- from scalepack, then outputs

h,k,l,IMEAN,sigIMEAN,I+,sigI+,I-,sigI-

which can then be input to TRUNCATE to get F's.

Harry
  Harry M. Greenblatt           | Phone: 972-8-934-3625
  Research Assistant            | FAX  :           4159
  Dept. of Structural Biology   |
  Weizmann Institute of Science |
  Rehovot, Israel 76100         | Email: harry.greenblatt@weizmann.ac.il