[ccp4bb]: Changing hands of hkl

Hi everyone:

I am wondering if there is a program in CCP4 to average the anomalous
intensities in a hkl file. The .x files (after denzo processing) were
alreday deleted, so we cannot go back to run scalepack again with
anomalous off. The final purpose is to change the hands of the .hkl
file, but seems the program cannot handle anomalous.

Thank you ver much!

Daniel Lee
                    Daniel C. Lee
  Protein Crystallography, Department of Biochemistry
    Queen's University at Kingston, Ontario, Canada
LAB:  DLee@protein.biochem.queensu.ca  (1)(613)533-6392
HOME: DanielCLee@home.com              (1)(613)384-8336