[ccp4bb]: Reflection files

Greetings,

I am trying to produce an ASCII reflection file that contains HKL and structure
factors that are square roots of the original intensities from a Scalepack
reflection file.  Using scalepack2mtz -> truncate (with TRUNCATE NO) ->
mtz2various leads to a file with intensities that are 0.49 times the original
Scalepack intensities, and structure factors that are 10 times the square root
of these intensities.  I can just do my own program to go straight from
Scalepack to structure factors, but what simple things am I overlooking in
these conversions?

Regards,
Michael \"LOW IQ\" Strickler

--