Re: [ccp4bb]: Reflection files

Wilson scale will normally be applied. Can override this with:

TRUNCATE NO
SCALE 1.0

The output F's are then just the square root of the input I.

Martyn

> Greetings,
>
> I am trying to produce an ASCII reflection file that contains HKL and structure
> factors that are square roots of the original intensities from a Scalepack
> reflection file.  Using scalepack2mtz -> truncate (with TRUNCATE NO) ->
> mtz2various leads to a file with intensities that are 0.49 times the original
> Scalepack intensities, and structure factors that are 10 times the square root
> of these intensities.  I can just do my own program to go straight from
> Scalepack to structure factors, but what simple things am I overlooking in
> these conversions?
>
> Regards,
> Michael \"LOW IQ\" Strickler
>

> --
> Michael Strickler, Ph.D.
> Barry Goldstein Laboratory
> University of Rochester Medical Center
> michael@djembe.biophysics.rochester.edu		(716) 275-2571

*                  Dr. Martyn Winn                                       *
*      Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD, ENGLAND     *
*      Tel: +44 1925 603455    E-mail: m.d.winn@ccp4.ac.uk (personal)    *
*      Fax: +44 1925 603825    E-mail: ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  (CCP4 problems)  *
*          URL: http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/martyn/martyn.html                 *